Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Extra credit Questions about the Course

COURSE CONTENT
1. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the best? Why?
I enjoyed the Art Curation assignment the best because it gave the opportunity to pull all the previous lessons together to use as if you were actively in the role of an Art Curator.  

2. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the least? Why? My least favorite assignment was the self portrait for two reasons, I don't like photos of myself and the timing of the assignment- getting to a gallery to search for the self portraits on exhibit and being able to devote quality time to the artmaking part of the assignment during CEP was/is quite the juggle. 
 
3. How did you like using ANGEL? I liked using ANGEL, except for my internet connection issues, it was a pleasant experience.

4. If you had the opportunity to change this course:
What would you keep? the Art Making assignments
What would you remove? SO MANY VIDEOS  (and the length of each ) each week.  I am a reader, my personal preference would be to read material like that which is covered in some of the videos.
What would you add? It might be nice to meet at least once during the semester, perhaps for one of the gallery tours.

5. Would you recommend this course to your peers? Absolutely!  It was fun and I found the course content beneficial in other areas of my curriculum.

6. Please list any other comments you would like to share. 
I think I would recommend to use the opportunity to subscribe to an on line text, as it is bulky to carry.  Not related to the course, but to Angel, I wish that it was compatible with Safari and accessible on my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment